



Here are a few candids I took of Carter one day. He was looking exceptionally cute (including the dried ketchup on face) so I decided to capture him in his element around the house (making silly faces). Ignore the large mound o' laundry in the background of some, as I was in the middle of my weekly chores (the ones that never seem to end). :)
Carter talked to his girlfriend on the phone. He really wanted privacy, but I couldn't resist taking a few pictures.
Sunday afternoon was our church's annual Spring Fling. This means the kids run around and play on inflatables and other fun toys while the parents chase after them. There's also free pizza, popcorn and drinks involved. It was so much fun for all the kids. After the outdoor activities, there was a concert in our sanctuary, put on by The Lads. I didn't know if we even wanted to go to it, but it was SO MUCH FUN! It was more fun than the outdoor stuff, and even Charlie stood in my lap and danced! I was seriously worried that he couldn't handle the noise since he is so sensitive, but he squealed right along with them :) It was a great show, fun for kids AND parents (and how often does that happen?!?) so if you get the chance to see them live, please do!
Getting ready to go in...
Driving the fire engine!



1 comment:
Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the mini photo session of Carter. ;) Cute pics of Carter and Coleigh, too. Don't worry...I'll make sure Evan doesn't move in on Carter's woman...you know how the ladies LOVE Evan! :) Only kidding...Carter is the man!!!
Great blog!!!
Post a Comment