Saturday, October 9, 2010

Charlie the comedian

Charlie is so funny. SO funny. He tries to be a little comedian all the time, and he cracks himself up (and us!)! I just can't put into words how funny and silly he is. Here he is saying, "Heee!" (his version of cheese for the camera). He had just written all over himself with a pen. :) The boys had school pictures last week, and Charlie wanted to pose all over the house for me to take his picture in different places. Also, he loves to wear these two hats Cheryl brought the boys (it has to be both of them at the same time). Doesn't he look like such a big boy???

He loves to put two pappies in his mouth as a joke. He comes up to me and says, "Mommy, yook!" And then he shows me the two pappies.

I don't know why I don't have more pictures of this, but Charlie always puts socks on his hands. Always. Usually it's both hands, and whenever he can find socks. Also, I can't get him dressed without putting the socks on his hands first, before I put them on his feet. Not sure why?!? And, he has to walk around holding things - lots of things. He will hold as many little cars as his hands can hold (he can't play with them b/c his hands are full), or get all the change out of my purse and walk around holding coins all day. He likes to put socks on his hands, and then go find something of Carter's (it usually ends up being a drink without a lid), and walks through the house carrying it very carefully and brings it to Carter.



A few weeks ago, Charlie fell and ended up with carpet burn on his face. All he could tell us was, "Ooowww!" after he fell and it took a while for the marks to show up.
I was worried about Carter being the class clown or getting into trouble at school, but Charlie might just be our little clown!

1 comment:

Holly :) said...

Charlie's outfit made him look like such a big boy on picture day. It's precious...but make him stop growing! :) Love all of the silly Charlie faces and expressions. Sweet boy....