Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Viva Las Vegas (The Finale)!

Wednesday was mine and Holly's last day in Las Vegas. We took advantage of it and rented a car to hit some outlet malls. If ever in Vegas - opt for the outlet mall downtown, as it was much better! After we rushed through (and got lost a little while driving), we picked up the boys and headed out to the Hoover Dam. We took the hard hat tour (the hard hats are not what they were 8 years ago - and this was Alan's 3rd tour, so I don't think he'll go on another one!).



We stayed at the dam until after dark, and then drove back and went to dinner. The Joneses went to the famous Nobu, but we opted for the buffet at the Rio (what's Las Vegas without going to one buffet?). We met back up and walked around a lot... We saw the fountains again, went inside the Bellagio (one of my favorites!), and a few other places before calling it a night. I was exhausted!




Holly and I got up Thursday morning and headed to the airport for our journey home. What a fun trip! I was so glad we got to go with our wonderful friends, although I was happy to be back in the Bible Belt!

1 comment:

Holly :) said...

Awww...yay! It was so much fun! Can't wait to find out where their convention is next year. ;) Hawaii, anyone????