Thursday, July 21, 2011

A few Carterisms before I forget them…

I know I am WAAAY behind in blogging.  Lots of things to report on as soon as I can catch my breath, but I did want to write these down before I forget…

 

Carter: Mommy, I just saw Hamburger Heaven.  I thought Hamburger Heaven was your stomach, because that’s where hamburgers go to die after you eat them. 

_______________________________________________

Me: Carter, I’m going to buy you some new thermoses for kindergarten at Target today while you’re in piano lessons.  And on the way home, we might stop and look for some new shoes for you for kindergarten. 

C (eyes wide): I LOVE kindergarten!

________________________________________________

And no, he’s not spoiled at all…

Carter: Mommy, why don’t we have Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer on DVD?

Me: Because it’s not available on DVD yet.

C: Well, is it on Blu Ray then?

________________________________________________

Me: Carter, clean up all the little play doh pieces under the table from the mess you made. 

C: I’ll just leave it and Mrs. Kay will clean it next time she comes.

________________________________________________

Another day…

I went downstairs to clean the basement bathroom.  Carter followed me…

C: Mommy, why are you cleaning the bathroom?!?

Me: Because it was dirty and I needed to clean it…

C: Why can’t we just call Mrs. Kay???

No comments: