Friday, November 5, 2010

A long time ago...

...in a galaxy far, far away, we went to the fair. Yes, this was all the way back in early September and I am just now posting about it. I am so behind! This was our first family trip to the fair, and the boys had so much fun! The bad thing is that we weren't able to stay very long, so next year we will allow more time. I would also like to go at night and see all the lights of the fair and eat fair food :)

The first ride they went on - Charlie wasn't so sure about things yet.
The Deans met us there, and all the kids had a good time together. This was Coleigh and Carter's favorite ride - the caterpillar roller coaster.Carter loved this slide. Coleigh got to the top and didn't want to do it, so Pandi had to go get her down. Bless her heart :(

When it was time to go, Charlie put his foot down. Literally! He did NOT want to leave! We will definitely be back next year, though - what a fun time!

No comments: